Sunday 15 January 2012

15th Jan

Decisions Decisions Decisions

Have been made.

I would like to now make a long reflective blog post.

In true camberwell crit style I will start with

BASICALLY, i've decided to stay for another semester. It's been tough and confusing and although I came here thinking that I would be staying for a year the decision was still questionable.

This past week has been especially tough and emo. Skipped classes before xmas because I really couldn't face showing the 'work' that I had. Pointless unnecessary work stress over hol impaired me to staying indoors staring blankly at a computer screen. I felt like I had lost it. Went back on the first day with a desperate idea met with a table of faces pretending to look interested and was shot down by the tutor.

"I don't think you understand the brief still, have you translated it?"
"Erm, yes." no.

So we had chats with Frank who told us some things which I summarised and typed out. I may make an extra blog post to add a dramatic effect that i'm sure my avid followers will appreciate.

TRY TO CONTAIN YOURSELVES WHILE I COPY/PASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment