Sunday 30 October 2011

Bis 60

Monday/Tueday are the only days that I officially have school. I think it will pick up in a few weeks as i've only just started most of my courses. Have to keep reminding myself that. We had our second meet for the Entwurf course and talked about our initial research. Talked abit about different ways that we could express our research. Less words and just go a bit more crazy. Defs up for giving that a go. Mostly this week work wise I've been working more on my Illustration work which was frustrating at times and I still haven't finished what I should have finished in the first part but now I finally know my end point. Gonna have to learn After Effects to do the animation which I hope will be okay. Actually looking forward to the challenge as I wanna make more animations in the future.

Started the webdesign course which was a bit wierd. Had to try and listen to the teach explaining HTML (I think?) in german. Need to work on it a bit. I think I will stick with it though.

Non studious things:
At the beginning of the week had a lil meal with ma old german crew. Crepes were on the plate (we were trying to remake the dishes from different lands event from earlier in our Erasmus adventure) it was sweet.

We tried to find the crazy funky second hand shop that we read about in the guide but still couldn't find it :(.

Went to 603 for F*** design, lets dance! And danced.

Went to the every-other-week fleemarket (norm) but got on the wrong train and ended up in Aschaffhausen. Set me back about an hour. Still grabbed sum bargs though. Including my Halloween costume. 'Dead snake'. LoL.

Picz:

Just ran into this one day. I think that the point of it is that it's made of all the things that you leave on all the time. The day felt brighter after having bumped into a giant igloo made of fridges.


Inside.

Crazy.
This was last sun. We cooked a red, white and blue (british) storm. This was influenced by a discussion me and Liv had about what to do on Sundays. Everything is closed on Sundays and although there is lots to do it requires a lil bit more effort and motivation outside the home. So we made a roast. And apple crumble. Makes me salivate just thinking about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment