Thursday 15 September 2011

16

'Im richtigen Augenblick muss man tun, was niemand erwartet.'*

I have been doing alot of german learning today. Found this website that has quotes translated from James Bond. It's SO good. I've decided that if I learn all of them, that will provide a sufficient base of language.

Eg.

I have got you. Ich habe dich überführt.
You have class. Sie haben Stil.
Best regards to Mr. Bond. Mein Empfehlung an Herr Bond.
There you have me! Da hast du mich erwischt!
You shouldn't have the fish. Den Fisch sollten Sie besser nicht essen.
Have you been living under a rock? Lebst du hinter dem Mond?



(Here is the full dialogue. )



We had german class and then went around Darmstadt with the teach. Kinda long but it helped my german as I was forced to talk. I realised that you can't think in English when you talk german because it's too complicated. I have been finding it really frustrating when I go blank when i'm trying to say something longer than a sentence so i'm training myself to consciously think in german which requires alot of discipline but is also kind of fun.

I also set my Facebook in german. It's good.

Bis Morgen,





*At the right moment you have to do what nobody expects.

No comments:

Post a Comment