Tuesday 13 September 2011

14.

End of Gestern:
Walked a new route to halls, Darmstadt is getting smaller by the moment (but I am still excited by everything).
Met up with Liv
Had drinks with fellow Erasmus crowd for 10mins approx
Went back into the Centre
Had a drink at HAUSBRAUEREI nice drinky drink sehr deutsch.
Went to Schlosskeller (ErAsMuS pArTy FrEe ShOts)
Drank sum more
Danced
Felt drunk
Went home

Today was naughty, I skived german class because I woke up and promptly felt that I could not face life. Lame but cool.
Later (quite later) I arose and set on a slight exploration. Found ma new fave shop KIKK. Message in a bottle buried in sand decoration €1! Barg. Sparkly gnome €1. Excellent. I did not buy these items.

And then I found der/die/das Woog. Nice nice place. Its a lake and it is just such a beaut. Really hope we have 1 more hot day to bathe in it's waters. Wie ein Traum.

No comments:

Post a Comment